Skip to main content

Finding Faerie Available Now!

FINDING FAERIE is the third installment in the Karli Lane series.

For Karli Lane, life used to be so simple. All she had to worry about was mixing drinks or maintaining an even tan. Nowadays her mind is plagued with things like finding a mystical portal, smelling like vampire bait, or accidentally causing destruction everywhere she goes.

Oh yeah, and choosing between two irresistible men.

With her immortality fast approaching, she has no choice but to follow the path that leads her to new lands, new friends, and unfortunately, new foes.

Staying alive shouldn’t be too hard. Right?

BUY NOW!  

Comments

  1. When are you writing more of the Karli Lane series? I'm so not loving the cliff hanger you left us on. Love this series so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deal Breakers Kindle Countdown Deal!

Now's the time to read Deal Breakers if you haven't done so already! It's FREE on Kindle Unlimited or ON SALE for 99 pennies for a limited time only! TELL YOUR FRIENDS! CLICK HERE TO BUY!

Project Update

Okay everyone, it's time for a deeply personal post. Normally, I'm the type of person who can see humor in almost anything so this is quite difficult to admit. Here it goes... Originally, I had 4 books scheduled for release this year. (The next Karli, the next 2 Dealing With Love installments, and Beautifully Broken) My plan was to work on 2 books simultaneously like I normally do (each in different series) but I can't do that due to recent events in my personal life. A few months ago, I lost my father-in-law to cancer. Last month, I lost my own father to heart disease. Both men had an incredible presence in our family and were taken far too soon. Needless to say, grief is a powerful emotion and it's very prominent in my life right now. I simply don't have the time nor the heart to write as much as I normally would. My family needs to come first. That being said, I AM actively writing Beautifully Broken. It is quite different from anything I've done in the pas…